Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Music and Fashion Magazine Research - Contents Pages.

Contents Pages.

I'm now going to research contents pages. I need to look at many different ones to find out the connoations of them.
I have a good idea of how i would like to set out my contents page, but i must look at many different ones to find out the main differences between them.
I have found two really good ones. The first one is the contents page of 'Elle' magazine, i really like this one as the colours catch my eye and i also like the collage that is set out like a border. The colours of this contents page match with the meanings of this magazine, which is all about make-up and fashion.



The second contents page is very different to the first one. It's from a music magazine and the layout is very similar to something i would go for in my magazine. The colours and pictures fit with the meanings of this magazine as its for the rock genre and i think it's very important for the style and pictures to match with the meaning of the magazine through it.


No comments:

Post a Comment