Friday, December 3, 2010

Top 40 singles downloads..

This is the top 40 single downloads from the 4th December.

1, Heroes - X-Factor finalists 2010.
2, Your song - Ellie Golding.
3, Thining of me - Olly Murs
4, Only girl (in the world) - Rihanna.
5, Love you more - JLS.
6, Like a G6 - Far east movement/Cataracs/Dev
7, The flood - Take That
8, Firework - Katy Perry
9, Make you feel my love - Adele
10, What's my name - Rihanna ft Drake.
11, The time - Black Eyed Peas
12, Forget you - Cee Lo Green
13, Cooler than me - Mike Posner
14, Just the way you are - Bruno Mars
15, Shine a light - McFly
16, Happenes - Alexis Jordan
17, Just a dream - Nelly
18, Raise your glass - Pink
19, Promise this - Cheryl Cole
20, Higher - The Saturdays.
21, Check it out - Will I Am
22, Safe -Westlife
23, Written in the starts - Tinie Tempah ft Eric Turner
24, Magic - B.O.B ft Rivers Cuomo
25, Do it like a dude - Jessie J
26, Game over - Tinchy Stryder ft Chipmunk
27, Barbra Streisand - Duck Sauce
28, Gillian McKeith - Brett Domion
29, Hold you - Gyptian
30, Miami 2 Ibiza - Swedish house mafia vs Tinie
31, Heart vacancy - The Wanted
32, Dynamite - Taio Cruz
33, More - Usher
34, All time low - The Wanted
35, Hollywood - Micheal Buble
36, Love the way you lie - Eminem ft Rihanna
37, Let it be - The Beatles
38, Better than today - Kylie Minogue
39, Please don't let me go - Olly Murs

The popular genres of music seem to be pop and Hip Hop genres so I will include them in my magazine.
40, Nothing - The Script

No comments:

Post a Comment