Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Moodboard.


This is my moodboard i made to show the types of colours and text types i would like to use in my magazine. 
In the top corner this is the type of text i would like to use to show the quotes that the artist might say. I like this because the big pink speech marks stand out and you know that this is what they have said. I think this would look good in the middle of text but also on one of the pictures. 
The picture of cheryl cole is really good as it shows the pop rock chic that she is but also shows you her famous side and her girly side. 
I really like the main picture of this, the girl in a field of cotton flowers. i really like this picture as it shows the girl and how girly she must be. 
All these pictures and texts show the differences between each magazines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment